The access control keypad to the free Tuya APP, you can view access logs land remotely control the device and manage users from anywhere in the world via smartphone, tablet or computer. You can invite your family to control your smart home together and reset the recurring or individual timer schedule to turn on/off devices as needed.
- Phone APP remotely control the device and manage users from anywhere.
- Share, modify and delete Passwords/ID cards. View door opening records.
- With 5pcs RFID Key Fobs, Contactless RFID transponder technology.
- Full programming from the APP or keypad, can works alone, no need to connect on the computer.
- With door bell button, can connect to a extra door bell.
- Professional design for Home and Office, Sensitively and response quickly.
- Application Home, Garage, Office, or Gate Use.
Tuya APP: Download “tuya” app in APP Store for iOS or in Google play for Android Cut off the power before installing the device.
Then power it up after completing the installation. The keypad controller working on 2.4 GHz network, when adding a keypad, make sure the keypad must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
Adding keypad On the access control keypad enter *999999#73#" code, turn on wireless pairing,the smartphone APP will auto-search and connect access control keypad around you,Input home WiFi SSID & password. (If no password, keep it blank),APP will search the device and add it to your account.
Access controller offers a method for controlling access safely and automatically, able to deterring unauthorized personnel, widely used in highend apartment, office, access control, off-limit area, hotel locks, school campus access, garage, parking lot entry, etc.
Completely weather resistant and IP68 waterproof, and able to work in almost any condition, Metal housing, anti-vandal smart keypad, relay output, exit button, with door bell button, Wiegand 26 input/output, Can be as a card reader or standalone keypad.
Compatible with all electric locks, Easy to install, programmable, Protect personal property, businesses, or off-limit areas.
Compatible EM standard card (Can't support some encrypted cards,such as HID, Cobra, APCiK, etc)
Connection and Install:
The keypad can be used with most third party garage door/gate openers or swing/sliding door openers, whose control board accepts “normally open dry contact” signal, powered by the openers control board or powered by an external DC 12V-24V power supply control.
If your garage door/sliding door openers has a wired wall push button wiring port, supports run by wired wall push button, then it's compatible with the keypad.
- Remove the back cover from the keypad using the supplied special screw driver
- Drill 2 holes on the wall for the Self tapping screws and 1 hole for the cable
- Put the supplied rubber bungs into the 2 holes
- Fix the back cover firmly on the wall with 2 Self tapping screws
- Thread the cable through the cable hole
- Attach the keypad to the back cover
Please note that "exit button", "electric lock", "DC 12V power supply" are not included in this package, please kindly refer for all available accessories for Access Control.